An Easy Guide To Writing Essays –
An Easy Guide To Writing Essays is written by Nafisa Ahmedi, a lawyer and lecturer in Business, Law and English, for undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as educators and anyone wishing to gain the technical ‘know how’ to university level writing.
This ‘how to’ guide truly makes academic writing easy with its focus on structure, content and style which are the fundamentals of good academic writing for coursework assignments and research. It is designed with illustrated instructions and comprehensive diagrams to guide you through the entire process, from preparation and planning to full completion of your essay.
- Understanding essay questions and instructions
- Planning and structuring an essay
- Writing a good introduction
- Referring to sources using Harvard referencing
- How to write a paragraph
- Making an argument, developing points and ideas
- Summarising and concluding
- Writing a bibliography
- Academic essays – DOs and DON’Ts
- Academic essays – checklist
This book is for personal educational use ONLY. It is NOT to be reproduced in any other form whether electronic or in print for any other purpose including general use in schools, colleges, universities and other public institutions. The copyright to both print and digital downloads are fully reserved and remain property of the author, Ms Nafisa Ahmedi.